Prefer to talk? Our team is here to help.
If you needed urgent or specialist treatment for a health condition would you have the option of private medical insurance to call on?
Private Medical Insurance ( also known as Private Health Insurance) can give you and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can get fast and easy access to high-quality treatment when you need it. Finding the right medical insurance can be confusing but with a small number of questions, we can provide you with an easy-to-understand list of policies and prices to compare.
You’ll be able to skip lengthy NHS waiting lists for many procedures and you will have access to better forms of treatment and a private consultant at a time that suits you or your family. Some policies also offer access to medication not available on the NHS, complementary therapies, a private ambulance, home nursing, a 24-hour advice line and even parental accommodation if your child is in hospital.
|Critical Illness Cover||
This type of policy will provide you with a tax-free ‘lump sum’ if you’re diagnosed with a serious illness covered by your policy.
This type of policy will provide financial support to your dependents in the unfortunate case of you dying.
Manage your bills if you are ill or injured until you return to work or retire.
There are lots of different advantages to having health insurance. Key features include;
• Avoiding NHS waiting lists
• Choose your preferred hospital and consultant
• Your own, clean, private room if you need to stay in hospital
• Flexible cover options to meet your family's needs as well as your budget
A health insurance policy could cover:
• An individual – you can invest in a policy for yourself so that you can have access to high quality care when you need it most.
• A couple - you can add your partner to your policy when you're looking for health insurance - that way you're both covered.
• A family - you won’t be able to get a quote for just a child but you can include them when taking out a policy as a family.
Full Fact, the UK’s independent fact checking charity confirmed that as of January 2017 there were 4 million people on NHS waiting lists.
If you are not sure what you need or which product will meet your requirements, then we recommend talking to one of our helpful independent specialists.